Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back Online

Since I moved in January, I haven't had the internet.  I am officially BACK ONLINE!  Thanks to a wonderful brother-in-law that sent me a router and modem, I'm able to do more than check gmail and facebook on my blackberry.  

Recently...

I went to the Hale Center Theater to see 'A Tale of Two Cities' last weekend.  It was really good - if you're in the Salt Lake area, you should go check it out. 

We got couches last week. They might be a little stiff still, but will be super comfy soon enough. Thank goodness for a well-timed President's Day sale at RC Willey.

I am learning to play the guitar.  I might have embarrassed myself at a little guitar night recently with some friends.  Luckily they are kind and supportive. Brown Eyed Girl was the song.  The next step is for me to actually sing along while I play the chords. Hmm...might be a challenge. 

Almondmilk is my new love.  Vanilla or chocolate.  Silk or Blue Diamond.  A half glass is a nice treat.  Try it!

I went skiing the past two weekends.  We have some good snow here in Utah.  

I super excited to Skype with my fam again. 


1 comment:

  1. internet, a play, guitar night, almond milk, new furniture, and skiing?!?! my life is so boring compared to yours! i take comfort though that i get to live your life too though like i do when i read a book or something. i want to see pictures of your beautiful couches! i saw your status on facebook a while ago. did you go with the microfiber? i'll be making that decision soon enough...

    ReplyDelete