Sometimes it's the small things that make a great day.
Take yesterday for example. I got a new blackberry. It's really cool, has a touchscreen and I get to keep my old one. I got an email that said I had sold a book on amazon.com. It's my first online sale! And a miracle someone is going to pay that much for a book that is just on my shelf. I got another email that said my costco photo account was reinstated. I had created a few calendars for family and had some family members upload a few hundred pictures and then costco deleted my account because I hadn't actually ordered anything in a year. Bad timing. So now I can print off some belated Christmas presents and not have to pester my siblings who already had me nagging at them for a few months around Christmas.
It was a good day.
woohoo!!! in honor of this great good fortune, i'll upload some pictures if you'd like. since i'm pretty sure i didn't do that the first time...
ReplyDeleteyeay for all of those wonderful things!