Last night I dried my clothes in a dryer! A real dryer with heat and I used a dryer sheet! It was the first time I dried my clothes in a dryer since January. Seriously. I've been air drying all my clothes and towels since then. But you know it hasn't been a big deal because my washing machine that I bought is so awesome that it gets so much water out in the spin cycle that my clothes are dry within a few hours, definitely by the next day. So someone asked why I even bought a dryer and I think it's a valid question. I almost didn't, but I'm trying to get another roommate to move in and I think it's just a basic thing that you have in an apartment. And if there are three of us, then we won't have so much room for three people to air dry all our sheets and towels.
Now I will have soft warm towels out of the dryer, yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment