Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Warm and Cozy!

Typically, I leave the thermostat set at 63 degrees.  When everyone is gone during the day, I don't want to spike up the gas bill when I can just cuddle up under a blanket for free.  Today I got to turn the heat UP!  I'm making bread and I'm sure it will NOT rise at all at 63 degrees.  We're way up to 68 now and I'm a bit warm in my t-shirt just kickin' it around the house - no blanket needed! 

Maybe I need to experiment with new bread every day! 


New chair.
And since I'm not all cuddled up in my blanket, today is a great day to try out using the exercise ball as a chair - working out my abs and back while typing away! 

haha! It even looks like me!  Now if I can only get my head up so my back is perfectly aligned....

2 comments:

  1. That totally looks like you on that exercise ball?!? It's not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had not said anything, you could totally pass that picture off as you!

    ReplyDelete