I've been eating veggie sandwiches the past couple days. And in an effort to be healthy, I bought some whole wheat bread with flax added. So as I went to make my sandwich - loaded with cucumbers, fresh spinach, tomatoes, and a little jack cheese, I thought about the addition of mayo or mustard. And then I saw the little container of hummus in the fridge. I have found my new condiment for veggie sandwiches. It moistened the sandwich just so and provided good flavor and was healthy! Try it on your next sandwich.
On another note, trying to be financially frugal, I went to the library today to rent some free movies. Got a few classics I haven't seen in a while and a few I have never seen. You can borrow up to 7 movies for free at a time - for 2 weeks! What a great deal.
Then I was driving around exploring Farmington and found an 'upscale' consignment store. I went it to see what they had to offer. Great brands - Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Express, Bebe, etc. And everything I saw was under $15 and was in really good condidition. Looked pretty new to me. I think I found a new way to shop for clothes!!
I'm not completely sold on hummus, but I've mostly had it as a dip. I think I could like it on a sandwich. Do you think your consignment store has 4 of everything that you like??
ReplyDeleteit's like you've found your very own goodwill boutique!!!
ReplyDeletechris and i used to get movies from the parker library ALL THE TIME! you only had them for a week but you could renew them a million times online as long as no one had them on hold. so we always had at least ten movies at any given time and it was great because normally we could find something to fit our mood without having to run out in the snow to find a redbox!
i should have switched those and made the shorter one the ps... oh well.
just kidding... i realize now i didn't even use a ps. silly me.
ReplyDelete