Friday, February 19, 2010

Breakfast with Tiffany

I want to live at a time when you could wear formal dresses and your hair all done up with diamonds.  I

 want to go to a time when everyone called each other 'dahling' regardless of gender. 

Oh how times have changed.  Smoking is no longer glamorous.  You can't even smoke in restaurants anymore.  When there were no computers and writers wrote novels on typewriters. 

I think I am like Holly.  Her cat is named Cat.  My kitty was named Kitty. 

No, it's Paul Baby. 

Audrey perfected the bump way before it was a Utah fad. 

Don't fall in love with wild things. 

The other one.  The one that looks like a pig!

Birthday List Item #1: Sterling Silver Telephone Dialer

Do they still really have prizes in Cracker Jacks?  It adds a feeling of continuity to things.  (said way back when and they still have prizes today in 2010!!!)

Isn't is marvelous?

Do they have the book itself?  live?

I think I want her pink dress that she wears when she comes home with Jose.

I love you.  You belong to me.

What a good movie! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that movie and have not seen it in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. books and movies always make me want to live in the past. especially pride and prejudice. oh emmy. excellent post.

    ReplyDelete