Thursday, February 18, 2010

Isn't this what I asked for?

It's sunny and beautiful outside and I want to go running, but I also want to just curl up in a blanket and lay on the couch!!  Why am I torn about this?  It should be a no-brainer, jump off the couch and spend all day outside decision.  Perhaps it's the leftover DQ blizzard that's sitting in my poor little tummy, sucking all the energy I have.  I need an exercise buddy.  A personal coach.  A healthier diet.  Darn that coupon. 

A side note on the Olympics: Salt Lake is LOVING all of the free publicity from the winter Olympics.  Every announcer talks about how the skiiers or snowboarders trained in Park City, are from SL, etc., references to the SL Olympics in 2002.  It's great.  I love the Olympics, just wish there was more coverage during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment