Tonight's FHE was Show and Tell. I didn't take anything to share. But I did give the lesson. I have my mom to thank for the idea. I wanted to share the two stories here because I like them so much.
I love both of these stories, probably because I have so much to learn from them myself.
Great stories. I have read or heard of the grapefruit story before. Skye has show and tell on Friday with something that starts with the letter "R." She's very excited. We came home today looking for what she'd take. I'll have to tell her that you had show and tell also this week. She'll love it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteey Em! I was downtown yesterday, had some time to kill, and went to that huge Deseret Book store. I picked up the latest Ensign and turned to the Grapefruit Syndrome because I'd seen it in your blog and hadn't read it yet. LOVE IT! And I am probably super guilty of such ridiculous behavior. I'll be able to reference it in my R.S. lesson this Sunday-- thank you friend!
ReplyDelete