Thursday, January 6, 2011

Deal of the Day

So I'm not the best 'couponer' but I am proud of myself when I do use a coupon.  Today I grouped a coupon of Buy 2 get 1 free - secret deodorant - 4 types.  At Rite-Aid you get 2/$5 Secret invisible solid - excluding 3 of the 4 types the coupon allowed you to buy.  So I bought 2 Coco Butter Lites and 1 Summerberry scented deodorants.  Maybe not what I would have picked out without the coupon, which some say is the danger of using coupons, but I'm branching out and who knows, maybe I'll like these bold scents!

And since Chase has 5% cashback on grocery and drugstore purchases, I even get 5% back of my $5.  Don't worry, it will add up.

2 comments:

  1. you are so skilled and talented emmy! i'm so proud of you! keep up the posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. When will we get another?

    ReplyDelete