Friday, June 11, 2010

KSL.com

Everyone in Utah posts things for sale or buys things on ksl.com.  It's free to post.  And so there are lots of good buys since everyone uses it.  I am in need of a bed right now.  I currently have an air mattress, which is normally fine, except with my injury I can't get up and down off the ground.  So I went shopping on ksl.com.  I soon found myself looking in the 'horse' category.  Go me.  Shouldn't I be scared of these animals?  Well, I wanted to learn a little more about the horse I had been riding.  I knew he was a 'bay,' but the other horse I had ridden that weekend was also a bay.  I didn't know what that meant, so I thought I'd look it up.  I learned all about colts, fillies, quarter-horses, palaminos, bays and thoroughbreds.  I decided I like bays - with red coats and black manes and legs.  I like the contrast in color.  I also like the golden creamy palaminos.  I know my mom had a palamino when she was young.  I never knew what it was. 

As for the bed, my friend called and he's trying to still get his mattress from the house it's currently in.  So hopefully I won't have to sleep on the couch tonight, but if I do, oh well.  I've slept on it for the better part of the day already! 

It's nice to be home, but it has been so nice to be able to stay with friends and family to keep me company and watch out for me.  When I say I'm 'home' it feels funny because I was only in my apartment 2 weeks.  Then I was gone for 2 weeks.  I'll be here for another 2 weeks and then gone again.  It's a good place to store all my stuff. 

Back to ksl.  I'm not going to buy a horse anytime soon.  But it sure is interesting to shop online.  Maybe I can find a bookshelf or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment