It's Wednesday and I'm getting married on Saturday. I just put my hair up to try out a hair clip I got. I pulled my hair back and stuck in a couple bobby pins to do a makeshift hair-do like I'll have on my wedding day. I immediately started to get a headache from the tight bobby pins! I will definitely be popping Ibuprofen all day just for my hairdo, let alone any stress. When my hair stylist did the practice run-through a couple months ago, she said I could easily have 50 bobby pins on my head when she did the up-do for real. She told me I'd be pulling out bobby pins for days after the wedding....but with a couple bobby pins giving me such a headache already, they will be out as soon as possible. Every last one of them.
Good news. I think I like the clip.
Note to self - pack a bottle of Ibuprofen and a water bottle in my purse.
I hope you survived the massive amounts of bobby pins! I love you Emmy. Wish I could have been there, but so glad all the others could make it. Happy Day for you!
ReplyDelete