We just got back from Cancun and I am about to post some pictures, but first I wanted to share this video. This is a song that Darren has pieced together since we started dating. The first verse came sometime last year. I don't remember when the second verse came. The third verse was supposed to be part of his proposal. But seeing as how we were on horseback in Utah, he didn't have a way to take a guitar with him. Anyway, on the ferry back to Cancun from Isla Mujeres (where we stayed on our honeymoon), the guy providing the music let Darren play a little bit and this is my song. There were many nights when I lived in Utah that I'd fall asleep listening to this song over the phone and a few mornings that i'd receive an audio text of the song to wake up to.
PS - the music guy then brought over the microphone and plugged the guitar into the amp and Darren sang the song again to the whole ferry, but the boat was going pretty fast by then and all you can hear is the wind in my video.
PPS - touring the island outside of the town refers to our bike ride around Toronto Island...
Okay. Absolutely adorable. SO adorable. "When I look at Emily..." You guys are so cute. I'm in love with both of you!
ReplyDelete