I was going through old papers the other day and came across a few quotes from a few years back. I wish I had written the dates on these, but they are great none the less.
We were talking about Herb Stemple in the Quiz Show. Mom said 'Because of his wacky personality people don't take him seriously.'
Carrie responded, 'Kind of like Dad, huh?'
---------------
Emily told dad that his hair is turning from grey to white. I said, 'You're getting old.' Dad said, 'It's my hair that's getting old.'
---------------
Walter found a quote and said: 'Hey Carrie, this on's for you.'
'You are never so alone as when you are the only one in the room who doesn't get the joke.'
(from James Bond article in the Readers' Digest.
Carrie perked up and said....'Hey, read it again.'
Comment on the note: The epitome of Carrie at the dinner table.
These were all followed by a lot of laughter.
ha, i think i remember all of those!
ReplyDeletenow tell me, were these all carefully recorded on a pink "memo" paper?!