Sunday, March 11, 2012

Best Cupcakes Ever

I made cupcakes for my roommate's bridal shower yesterday.  I added a special ingredient to the french vanilla  box cake mix and the cupcakes were OH So Divine!  I also tried a new frosting recipe and put pearly sprinkles on top.  Man, they looked great on my new cupcake tree.


I  might have had 2 for breakfast this morning.

Best Frosting I've Ever Had - I added about an extra cup of sugar and vanilla.  Then it was good.  And I did like how fluffy and whipped it was.

As I found the frosting link, I found these I'd like to try:

Deep South Gooey Butter Bars
Healthy Lemon Cheesecake

2 comments:

  1. Look at you ...culinary master! Can't wait to come see You!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reeeeeaaallly want to try those butter bars! let me know what you think when you make them!

    ReplyDelete