Saturday, July 31, 2010
Good Books
Lately, I've been reading a bit. I really like reading. I think I tend to not read so much because I get so involved in books. I tend to want to do nothing else. I stay up all hours of the night, decline going out with friends, it's just not good for my social life. So I get into reading these long books - 500, 800 pages. Currently I'm into a series with 5 books - Children of the Promise. They are so captivating. I lose track of time. I think it's a way to escape. I don't know what I'm running away from, but I find myself wishing I could go back in time to be with the characters in the book. I long to be there. A few times last week I even sneaked down to Desert Book and read during my lunch hour. Then I realized I could just bring my own book to work and read during lunch. That gave me more time to read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment