Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Done Again

Today I had my last day of work at my second job in the past 3 months.  I've had quite the changing life recently.  I worked at an internship for 3 weeks, went out of town for the weekend, got injured, accepted a permanent position at a new place, spent 2.5 weeks recovering - mostly out of town, went to work at the new place for a week and a half, went out of town for almost a week and a half, accepted a permanent position at the internship company, continued to work for a week and a half, and that was today!  I'm done!  I think I've only worked one full week since May 11.  During that time, I've left on a Friday, had a Monday holiday, or have been out of town for interviews.  That's a lot of travel and a lot of change!  So I start at the new old place on Friday and hopefully will work some full weeks and have some stability soon.  I'm afraid to go out of town, I'll get a job offer and have to make another hard decision! 

Did you follow that?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I followed that, although my head is spinning a little!

    ReplyDelete