Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It Feels So Good

It feels so good to be outside in the warm sun!  I went on a bike ride yesterday and it was a beautiful sunny day.  I rode 21 miles and could have gone longer, but my seat is not quite used to the bike seat, so it was good the ride ended when it did! 

I can definitely tell it is getting warmer and I live in the wetlands of north Salt Lake because there are many more bugs out than there were a couple weeks ago on the same trail. I guess I have that to look forward to when I go home to visit next week! 

I rarely buy cereal and I never buy the kids sweet cereals, like Reese's Puffs.  Mainly because they are so expensive and they don't last long.  Well, last week I did.  And I have eaten more cereal faster than my dad would have ever let me as a little kid.  I can't believe it myself!  The whole box is now empty.  Since Saturday morning.  It's Tuesday morning.  See, there's a good reason I don't buy cereals like this.  

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Reeces Puffs (don't think I spelled that right!) Sometimes I even eat cereal for desert at night it tastes so good!

    Glad you enjoyed your bike ride!!! I don't think I could sit on a bike for that log. Wowzers!

    But, just wanted to say I love your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, my favorite sugar cereal is Cocoa Pebbles. I LOVE the chocolate milk that you are left with after the cereal is all eaten. Russ grew up with a tradition that Santa leaves everyone a whole box of their favorite cereal Christmas morning, so we have continued that tradition. I can definitely justify buying "dessert" cereal once a year. Well, ok, maybe on my birthday, too :)

    ReplyDelete