Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cream Vanilla Yogurt

Many of you know I typically make my own yogurt (thanks to my mom) and one of the reasons I like it is because I think it's healthy and you can control the sugar that goes in.  It's really creamy and delicious.  Well, I am in temporary housing at the moment with not a lot of storage space, and so my yogurt making 'machine' is in storage. So I haven't made yogurt in a while.  I love yogurt, and had a coupon, so I bought some at the store last week.  It is Yoplait band.  I never buy Yoplait.  It's a big 32 oz. container.  The flavor is Creamy Vanilla.  (It was that or plain and I was feeling like vanilla - I guess I could have added my own vanilla and sugar, but I just bought the Creamy Vanilla.)  This yogurt must have 500,000 grams of sugar in it.  Something is addictive.  I have been eating it with strawberries each morning.  I can't get enough. It's like eating ice cream.  I don't know what they put in this stuff, but I can never buy it again. 

Ok, really only 32 grams of sugar per 8 oz. serving.  Geez.  What's worse, 32 or 500,000??  That's a lot of sugar!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have 2 tubs of this yogurt currently in my fridge (no joke). The boys love the creamy strawberry, but I prefer the vanilla.

    ReplyDelete