Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Graduation...and the coldest weather ever
If I don't blog about it, it might as well have never happened, right? So I'll post about it to make it real. I graduated!!! Yes, I marched in the processional in single digit temperatures. Yes, the pipes froze and no one at the hotel had hot showers one morning. Yes, my wonderful grandfather who hates the cold weather and snow did not complain once about the subzero temperatures. Yes, I sent all of my cold weather gear to Salt Lake the Saturday before the storm came. Yes, I now know that the 'hooding ceremony' has nothing to do with a hood that goes on your head (and the tassel on your cap stays in the same place you put it when you graduated when you got your bachelor's). Yes, I have now joined the ranks of the many searching for a job. But for now, you may call me Master.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
poor papa. he froze at my graduation too. a little less quietly though. maybe because it was only a bachelors...
ReplyDeleteHe also froze at your wedding, Carrie. Maybe because it was round 2 of cold weather?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS, Master!!! And good luck with the job search!
ReplyDelete