Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Recap

Everything happened so fast, here are some highlights from a wonderful Christmas and family trip to North Georgia...

One of my favorite memories from childhood is making gingerbread sleighs and filling them with sugar cookies and treats to take to other families, so I decided I'd do it again this year. They are so fun, although smaller than I remember. And the hours and hours of making sugar cookies were worth every minute! 





Wonderful grandparents came to visit



Great family trip to North Georgia - train rides, hikes, horses, and friend apple pies!
The train conductor even punched our tickets like on the Polar Express.  If you go to Blue Ridge, GA - check our Mercier's Orchards and get a fresh fried apple pie. 



Enjoying the North Georgia/TN mountains

Sad to see everyone part ways, but excited for fun changes and adventures in the year ahead!

1 comment:

  1. we have the cutest grandparents ever. and yeah, i remember those sleighs being much bigger and more impressive!

    ReplyDelete