Monday, November 23, 2009

Thinking Cap

You should see me now. I'm sitting on my bed, with my pillow in my lap and my laptop on my pillow. Two coats are bunched up under my legs, my little pillow and big arm pillow are behind my back. I have my thermals on under my jeans, my slippers are on my feet, wearing my pink vest, and my thinking cap is on my head. My thinking cap is the dark green hood unzipped from my jolly green giant down coat I got 10 years ago to help me survive the cold winters in Provo, UT. Trust me, I look real cute. Focus. On homework. Make. Progress.

2 comments:

  1. The thing is you just couldn't be cold. That's not it. You have too many clothes on to be cold. You always look really cute.

    We finally had our heat on all day long today for the first time, but I'm pretty sure we still got up to 60. Want to come visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm telling you. you gotta get an electric blanket. you could be nakey and as long as you have your electric blanket on, you'll be sweating up a storm. so i'm telling you to get one. are you gonnu?

    ReplyDelete