Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cool Combo


Do you like to spice up your hot chocolate?  Last year I tried really spicing it up with some mango cayenne chocolate to make hot chocolate from scratch so it had a kick to it.  The other day I added a few scoops of orange cremesicle ice cream to just a packet of Swiss Miss. It was quite tastey.  You should try it.  Other ice cream options I would suggest - the good ol' peppermint, even chocolate ice cream just makes it more chocolatey and creamy, and then there's traditional vanilla. 


Or just eat the creamsicle ice cream by itself.  So good.

1 comment:

  1. i'm drinking hot chocolate at this VERY moment! i wish i had some of those options available! you can be sure i'll be getting some ice cream when we get back in town. nothing is better than hot chocolate with ice cream!

    ReplyDelete