See. No snow.
We ended up just hiking in our regular shoes on the trail and carrying our snowshoes in hopes for more snow. There were patches here and there.
Katie was playing in the creek and fell in!
We made friends with these hungry birds
The birds came and ate out of her hand! Then one got smart and found the package. I saw him fly away with a whole cheese cracker sandwhich in his mouth!
We actually put on the snowshoes and went out in a meadow
Katie went out and tested the ice. Here she is laying completely on the ice! I went next and made the mistake of trying to sit on it. I heard a big crack and thoughts of the Polar Express came to mind with me falling right though. I quickly got back on the little rock. It was fun though!
From the 'wall' side of Wall Lake
And since Katie wasn't cold enough from falling in the creek at the beginning of the hike and walking through snow for four hours, she wanted to make a visit to....
the Nudist Ranch. But unfortunately, it is closed during the winter. Oh well!



you're like a disney princess with birds eating out of your hand! katie can be snow white and you can be cinderella. post pictures when they start helping you make your bed in the mornings!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! Awesome pictures, too. How come I've never heard of this nudist ranch?? That is too funny!
ReplyDelete