Monday, October 12, 2009

Conference Weekend



I love being in Utah for General Conference and I always try to get tickets to the Conference center in SLC.  It's been great this past year having my parents come out each April and October so I go down and visit them and we go to Conference!  This year I went to their mission reunion (it's been 2 years since they came home).  And my favorite part - besides attending Conference and listening to the amazing talks is going to the Nauvoo Cafe - try the turkey sandwhich with cranberry-orange relish and a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie for dessert.  so good.



Who would have thought I'd have to drag my mom to the BYU game when we were in Provo?  (Of course they were playing USU)  It was a good game - BYU won and USU made a good comeback and scored a second touchdown at the end of the game.  We saw my cousin Suzy there ushering at the game.  Go Cougars!  I mean...Go Aggies!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Em! Cute blog! I love your long hair! Russ also ran into Suzannah at the stadium when he was there for a game last month. -Catherine

    ReplyDelete