Update on my unpacking. Here’s a pic of the boxes and packing paper from my move, well some of the boxes and packing paper (or there should be a pic - the internet isn't working so well). The dishes are all done and put away and there’s still open cabinet space. Now I just need couches, a vacuum, and a washer and dryer and I’ll feel a little more complete.
One good/bad thing about this move is that I now have my old bed again. Many of you know how much I love my bed. I’ll tell you how comfortable this bed is: I woke up late twice this week. I don’t even remember my head touching the pillow. I just sink in to heaven-ness. In fact. Why am I still up typing this post? I’m going to go to that peaceful place. that is my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment