Today I attended a luncheon that was sponsored in part by my company. It was a nice luncheon with a silent auction, live auction and Comedy Sports – which by the way, I’ve never seen and I was pretty impressed. One of the other sponsors was a company called Sisel. They had some swag bags with skin care products and such.
Here’s what I got:
1. anti-aging wrinkle cream
2. lip plumper
3. night facial cream
4. shampoo
5. conditioner
6. face and body lotion
7. facial cleanser
8. Noni-like juice supplement – called ‘Eternity’
9. SkinDu – skin moisturizing mist
10.SLENDER POPS – yes, that’s right. Lolli-pops you eat before your meal to suppress your appetite so you lose weight. SLENDER POPS. Isn’t that great?
So we were told we were old, wrinkly, dry and fat. How’s that for being an honored guest? My self-esteem went way up!
PS – I used the facial cleanser and night cream tonight and my skin is SO soft. I’m a fan already. Hopefully I’ll live to my potential of 125. Why die at 75 if you don’t have to?
No comments:
Post a Comment