Friday, December 4, 2009

It's that TIME!

I'm packing AGAIN!  This is my fifth move in 16 months.  There were a couple big boxes I didn't unpack when I got back to Utah at the beginning of the semester.  Guess I should spend some time going through my things and cleaning stuff out.  I wonder when I'll move again. And if I'll ever have all of my things in the same place again. Do you know how expensive it gets paying the $1 each time you change you address online with the USPS? 



I had pizza for the third time this week.  Although I love it so much.  I think I need to take a break from it.  My pizza eating this semester made up for all of the times I was supposed to eat pizza in college back in the day and didn't.  The best time was eating at Firehouse with Aunt Mary and Elise.  That might be the last time I eat there for a while....love that place!

PS I love that my sister lives on the west coast and answers her phone at night when everyone on the east coast is asleep.  I'm don't know what I'm going to do for the next month when I'll suffer from the time change!

The big challenge is to see if I can really pack everything for a month in my carryon.  I do have mad packing skills, but that's usually just for packing up cars.  We'll see what magic I can work on the suitcase....

1 comment:

  1. Emmy -- What are your plans for the next few months? Back to Georgia? You're always welcome to come and visit. . . well, really, it would be to visit Carrie, but you could always come and see us too. :)

    ReplyDelete