...I am reading the HR Scorecard so I can write a book review on it for class tomorrow.
...there are 13 days left to live in my 20s.
...there are 10 days left until I am a Master and everyone will bow down in my presence.
...I have 12 days until I go to Georgia!
...I have an N'Sync song stuck in my head.
...I have not talked to my sister Carrie in over a week.
...I am sitting on my bed all bundled up (common occurrence).
...I have a bunch of projects to grade.
...I have a bunch of laundry to do (my clothes all smell like cattle branding and sheep).
...there are 11 days until I move out of my apartment!
...it is not snowing outside...hopefully it will hold off until after I leave.
...I am wearing glasses.
...my hair is curly.
...I am hoping my aunt buys horses and I can get a job in Dallas so I can go riding with her.
...I want to take a nap.
...I am so blessed.
...I am excited it is Christmastime.
what a great post!!!
ReplyDeleteIt will be great to see you soon! I can't believe you are already done with school (well, in 10 days) - congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting. I love it when my sisters update!
ReplyDelete