My last day of class is OVER!!! It was a busy day. Now just have to turn in a couple projects and do some grading. We went down to Salt Lake today to talk to the HRVP at the LDS Church. On the way back I was realizing that our last day of class was now over. My friend turns to me and says '...I don't know Em. I don't think your days of going to class are done. I can see you getting a PhD.' WHAT? Where did that come from? I guess I am just that studious and dedicated to school. Maybe she knows something I don't. Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one!
On another note. I love Facebook (FB). I learn so many things through FB. Today I learned that my brother's old roommate killed his wife in Athens, GA a few weeks ago. SCARY!!!! Beware of weird people. Trust your creepy radar. Report domestic violence. GET HELP if you are in an abusive relationship. My heart goes out to the wife's family. So tragic.
WHO killed their wife?!?! i did NOT learn that one on facebook!
ReplyDelete