Thursday, August 18, 2011

Judgment Failure

Had an experience over the past few days that seriously called into question my judgment.  I'm so embarrassed I even let the situation go on for as long as I did.  I knew full well all along that he was weird.  Lots of weird things about him, but he was an OK nice guy and I went along with it.  Please stop me next time.  I have to think - if he wasn't tall, would I still give him the time of day?  No.  Ok.  there's my answer.  I'm a sucker for tall guys.  If he was shorter, I wouldn't think twice about him.  Please make him go out of my life forever.  I'm smart.  I knew better.  I am stronger than that.

My last request of him: Please don't call me again.

5 comments:

  1. nothing you say in this post can even scratch the surface of how bazaar and sketchy this guy is. i wonder how many other people will be laughing up a storm telling stories about him years down the road? i can't imagine that he fools too many people. although i'm sure none of them were nice enough to keep his acquaintance as long as you.

    you are a very very VERY generous soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! What's the story? Do I need to call you to get the full scoop????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if this is one of the names that were mentioned at the beach. I'm guessing not. You're way too great to waste time on weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really liked tall guys. They must be weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha....aww poor girl! :( Live and learn...right??

    ReplyDelete