Thursday, April 5, 2012

Banana Bonus

I shop at Banana Republic a lot.  But I never pay full price.  It's too expensive.  So I take advantage of opportunities like this one a couple weeks ago....

I was listening to Pandora on a Friday night, just cleaning my room, when an ad came on.  I never pay attention of course, they are always for some politician or something I don't need.  But this one caught my attention - Text 36675 for 30% your entire purchase at the Banana Republic Outlet.  So I texted the number and got a reply back with a coupon for 30% of my entire purchase!  I called my outlet store shopping companion Hillary and planned a drive up to Park City for the next day.  We went to Banana and J Crew and Fossil.  Our shopping trip was pretty short, but very worthwhile thanks to sales already going on with things 40%-70% off. .

Proof of our good fortune - we paid $83.19 and saved $170.73!
How's that for bargain shopping?

2 comments:

  1. i loved this story even more the second time through! yeay for banana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome! Love me some bargain shopping!

    ReplyDelete