Saturday, January 7, 2012

Silver Medallion Status

Thanks to all my business trips in 2011, I made it to Silver Medallion status with Delta!  I went to Toronto FOUR times.  I spent almost 8 weeks there.  It feels very odd to be back in my apartment in Salt Lake.  And now I get a free checked bag whenever I fly for the next year.   Yippee!!!  

Last fall, just before I found out I was going to be traveling to Toronto quite a bit, I ordered the newspaper.  I just wanted to try it out to see if I used the coupons from the Sunday papers. I was gone almost the whole time the paper was coming to my house.  So I'd come home from each trip and there would be a HUGE pile of papers behind our front door.  And I finally transferred them to the trunk of my car so I could take them to be recycled.  Well...they might still be in the trunk of my car.  That was about the beginning of December.  And now I have another month's worth of newspapers to add to it.  But first I have to go through the Sunday papers and clip coupons.  That was the point of it all anyway, wasn't it?

1 comment:

  1. silver medallion? that sounds so important! i hope you got a plaque and a framed certificate and maybe even a special pin for your lapel.

    ReplyDelete